[INSPIRE] Test tool for Atom based INSPIRE Download Services

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at lvermgeo.rlp.de
Mon Feb 4 08:02:44 CET 2013

Hello Angelo,

thanks for the information. We use the new validator it since december
via its own html frontend. The only problem is, that we can't use the
API :-( . We used the API from the first validator successfully for a
couple of years. Is there a better description for the new API - maybe
how to call it via php-curl?

Thanks in advance

Armin

--