[GAV-talk] OSGeo Journal Volume 2 Available!

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Fr Sep 21 13:05:45 CEST 2007

The next volume of the OSGeo Journal is now available for download from:
* http://osgeo.org/journal/volume2

This content-packed volume includes several case studies, news items,
project introductions, an introduction to topology, perspectives from
OSGeo sponsors and much more.

You are encouraged to link to this page as well as share this
announcement with other professionals who are interested in
geospatial topics.  We aim to have generally thought-provoking
articles as well as open source focused technology discussions.

We appreciate any feedback you want to provide:
* http://osgeo.org/feedback/journal

Thank you to all the editors and the more than 33 contributors that
made this volume happen.

The next edition will be dedicated to publishing the proceedings from
presentations given at next week's FOSS4G conference:
* http://foss4g2007.org

Sincerely,
Tyler

Tyler Mitchell