[Fossgis-talk] Fwd: Re: [LT-Pro-Veterans] Still time to register for LinuxTag2011!

Lars Lingner lars at lingner.eu
Mi Mär 30 18:03:30 CEST 2011

Ich leite mal den wahrscheinlich letzten Aufruf weiter...

Lars

- -------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: [LT-Pro-Veterans] Still time to register for LinuxTag2011!
Datum: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 16:25:28 +0200
Von: Elke Moritz <moritz at linuxtag.org>
Antwort an: projects at linuxtag.org
An: projects-veterans at linuxtag.org
CC: projects at linuxtag.org

Dear Projects-Veterans!

We spoke to a lot of you in Chemnitz at CLT but some projects still have
not registered at https://vcc.linuxtag.org

If you are interested in a booth and want to participate at LinuxTag2011
in Berlin (May 11-14, 2011), please register until the end of this week!

Otherwise we can not guarantee that your project will be listed in the
printed conference catalog or that you will get the requested booth size
or location.

Hope to see you at LinuxTag2011!

Cheers,
Elke