Kein Betreff

Di Feb 10 23:23:14 CET 2015

te
time, money or otherwise get involved in making QGIS more awesome, please
wander along to http://qgis.org and lend a hand!

Finally we would like to thank our official sponsors for the invaluable
financial support they provide to this project:

Gold Sponsor:
 Asia Air Survey, Japan (http://www.asiaairsurvey.com/)

Silver Sponsors:
 Sourcepole AG, Switzerland (http://www.sourcepole.com/)
 State of Vorarlberg, Austria (http://www.vorarlberg.at/)
 Office of Public Works, Ireland, Ireland (http://www.opw.ie/)

Bronze Sponsors:
 www.molitec.it, Italy (http://www.molitec.it/)
 www.argusoft.de, Germany (http://www.argusoft.de/)
 www.openrunner.com, France (http://www.openrunner.com/)
 GKG Kassel,(Dr.-Ing. Claas Leiner), Germany (http://www.eschenlaub.de/)
 Customer Analytics, USA (http://www.customeranalytics.com/)
 Urbsol, Australia (http://www.urbsol.com.au/)
 MappingGIS, Spain (http://www.mappinggis.com/)
 Lutra Consulting, UK (http://www.lutraconsulting.co.uk/)
 ADLARES GmbH, Germany (http://www.adlares.com/)
 Avioportolano Italia, Italy (http://www.avioportolano.it/)
 Faculty of Geology, Geophysics and Environmental Protection, AGH, Universi=
ty
   of Science and Technology, Poland (http://www.wggios.agh.edu.pl/en/)

A current list of donors who have made financial contributions large and sm=
all
to the project can be seen on our donors list
(http://qgis.org/en/site/about/sponsorship.html#list-of-donors).

If you would like to become and official project sponsor, please visit our
sponsorship page for details. Sponsoring QGIS helps us to fund our six mont=
hly
developer meetings, maintain project infrastructure and fund bug fixing eff=
orts
(http://qgis.org/en/site/about/sponsorship.html#sponsorship).

QGIS is Free software and you are under no obligation to pay anything to us=
e it
- in fact we want to encourage people far and wide to use it regardless of =
what
your financial or social status is - we believe empowering people with spat=
ial
decision making tools will result in a better society for all of humanity.

Sponsoring QGIS helps us to fund our six monthly developer meetings, mainta=
in
project infrastructure and fund bug fixing efforts.

Happy QGISing!

Regards,

The QGIS Team!

----- End forwarded message -----

-- =

J=FCrgen E. Fischer           norBIT GmbH             Tel. +49-4931-918175-=
31
Dipl.-Inf. (FH)             Rheinstra=DFe 13          Fax. +49-4931-918175-=
50
Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode=
                         =

Ein Dateianhang mit Bin=E4rdaten wurde abgetrennt...
Dateiname   : nicht verf=FCgbar
Dateityp    : application/pgp-signature
Dateigr=F6=DFe  : 827 bytes
Beschreibung: Digital signature