[Maptime-Salzburg] πŸ—Ί Wed, 16.01. 🌍 Maptime Stammtisch

Jakob Miksch jakob.miksch at posteo.eu
Tue Jan 8 18:35:43 CET 2019

Hello dear geo enthusiasts,

Our last meeting in December was a great success with almost 30
participants. We met in the iDEAS:lab which was kindly provided by
Z_GIS. You can find the πŸŽ₯ videos and the πŸ“Š slides on our website:
http://maptime.io/salzburg/event/2018/12/12/data-handling/

Next week we will meet again for a Stammtisch. Everyone is welcome to
join and talk about geodata, GIS, remote sensing, programming and
everything else :-)

date: *Wednesday, 16th January*
time: *20:00h*
place: Academy Bar <https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4742175090>,
Franz-Josef-Straße 4

Additionally those who are interested in *OpenStreetMap* will meet one
hour earlier at 19:00 in front of the Academy Bar. We will do some
mapping with the StreetComplete
<https://github.com/westnordost/StreetComplete/> app.

For question you can reach us via email: maptime.salzburg at gmail.com. New
people are always very welcome.