[Maptime-Salzburg] Maptime Stammtisch (20 March 19:30, Augustiner Bräu Mülln)

Augustin Hannah hannah.augustin at stud.sbg.ac.at
Wed Mar 13 11:50:30 CET 2019

 Hello dear geo enthusiasts,

Our last meeting in February about Jupyter met in the iDEAS:lab which was
kindly provided by Z_GIS. We had roughly 30 participants, and videos,
images and slides from the event are available on our website:
http://maptime.io/salzburg/2019/02/13/jupyter/

Next week we will meet again for a Stammtisch (i.e. drinks and
conversation). Everyone is welcome to join and talk about geodata, GIS,
remote sensing, programming and everything else :-)

date: Wednesday, 20th March
time: 19:30h
place: Augustiner Bräu<https://www.augustinerbier.at/>, Lindhofstraße 7<
https://osm.org/go/0Id1cZ76Q?m=>, 5020 Salzburg

For anyone who is interested in getting involved in planning or shaping
future Maptime events, come 30 minutes earlier and participate in an
informal admin meeting to plan the next round of presentations and beyond.
All are welcome!

For questions you can reach us via email: maptime.salzburg at gmail.com.

Geospatial wishes,
Your Maptime Team