[GRASS-de] Fwd: [GRASS5] Last Call: GRASS Users Survey 2004

Do Nov 25 10:06:14 CET 2004

Dear all,

This is the last call for participation in the GRASS Users Survey. Thank you
to all those (264) who have already responded ! We hope that those who
 haven't taken the time will still do so before the November 30th.

As a reminder, here's the original announcement:

In order to collect up-to-date information on the GRASS user base and
 evaluate the current releases of GRASS, we are launching the GRASS Users
 Survey 2004.

You can find the questionnaire at

http://moritz.homelinux.org/grass_survey/

It should take around 10 min. Please take this time in order to help us know
your needs and make GRASS even better !

Please forward this mail to any localized GRASS mailing list you might be
subscribed to subscribed to one of the lists as well as to any individual
GRASS users that are not subscribed to any list.

The results will published in the next issue of GRASS News
(http://grass.itc.it/newsletter/index.html).

Thank you !

Martin Wegmann and Moritz Lennert