[FOSSGIS-Talk] [OSGeo-Discuss] Open Position: Research Software Engineer

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fr Jun 18 01:00:00 CEST 2021

Ann:

There is an osgeo jobs board which you may wish to make use of (there are
some details here https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jobs_Board). It is a good
resource for those seeking to work in our industry, and organizations such
as 52°North seeking to grow our industry :)

If you like (since this is the discussion list) we can talk about how
rewarding it is to work with an open source company.
--
Jody Garnett