[FOSSGIS-Talk] Fwd: [OSM-talk] QuickOSM, a QGIS plugin to query Overpass

Michael Kugelmann MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de
Do Okt 16 01:45:50 CEST 2014

FYI: vielleicht für einige Personen interessant.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	[OSM-talk] QuickOSM, a QGIS plugin to query Overpass
Datum: 	Wed, 15 Oct 2014 19:08:34 +0200
Von: 	Etienne Trimaille <etienne.trimaille at gmail.com>
An: 	talk at openstreetmap.org

Hi,

A new QGIS plugin exists so as to run an overpass query.

This plugin is QuickOSM which you can find in the QGIS's repository :

- using keys/values with autocompletion
- use an extent of the map canvas or an nominatim area
- use some actions so as to edit in JOSM or open external links like
wikipedia
- save your query
- change the default geographic extent of a saved query
- apply some symbology if possible
- use QuickOSM in complexe models of QGIS Processing : fetching some
datas then reprojecte them for instance
-open a osm file by specifying the OGR file 'osmconf'

There is a little video :https://vimeo.com/108737868
<https://vimeo.com/108737868>

I've developped this project during my internship at 3Liz :
http://www.3liz.com/

Etienne Trimaille